The Resting View Guest House in Elardus Park offers over night and long term accommodation. The guest house is situated in the East of Pretoria with a beautiful view. Either rent the whole house or make use of one of the 9 rooms available. Each room offers accommodation for at least two guests. The house offers a lounge and two kitchens. The Resting View Guest House offers everything you need for a self-catering stay. Pets are not allowed. Daily housekeeping. CCTV outside property. Designated smoking area. Braai facilities. Shared kitchen.
The Resting View Guest House has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 5 Nov 2019.
- University of Pretoria
- Wolwespruit Bike Park is a mountain bike and trail run park located in Erasmuskloof, Pretoria. Named after the spruit that runs through it, the park’s hand crafted single track trails provide a flowing and adrenaline filled adventure for beginner to advanced skilled riders, runners and hikers.
- Wingate Park Country Club
- Waterkloof Air Force Base is the SAAF’s busiest airbase. It is situated just south of Pretoria and a few minutes flying time from AFB Swartkop. The base is also responsible for the management of the Ditholo Training Area (previosuly known as the Air Defence Artillery Defence Unit) at Hammanskraal.
- Moreleta Kloof Nature Reserve
- The Smuts House Museum seeks to represent faithfully the life-style and multi-facetted career of one of South Africa’s greatest sons, General J. C. Smuts, and to promote the holistic vision which he expounded in his life and writings.
- Bishop Bird Park
- Erasmus Castle (Erasmuskasteel), also known as “Die Spookhuis” or the haunted house, is a mansion situated on a hill in Erasmuskloof, Pretoria East. Originally owned by George Dean Erasmus, it is a unique landmark in the city and rumours of ghosts and supernatural encounters in and around the residence are plentiful. Paranormal activity is claimed to include lit windows in the uninhabited mansion, encounters with Dean Erasmus, and hearing moans at night. Though the house and its grounds are privately owned by Armscor, public tours or cultural gatherings at the premises can be arranged.
Contact Details for The Resting View Guest House:
Phone: 071 879 0018
25 Tromp Cres,